Last updated May 24, 2018.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at The Run Travel, Inc. ("company", "we", "us", or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us.
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passport information, drivers license in formation, security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the "site" or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with is and the "site", the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect drivers license and passport information.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment date is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us or any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected.
In Short: some information - such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our "site".
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the "site". The information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) by may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our "site" and other technical information. The information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our "site", and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources.
In short: we may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOU INFORMATION?
In short: we process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our "site" for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"). in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligation ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you possibly for Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and polices.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractural reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the "site".
- To post testimonials with your consent. We post testimonials on our "site" that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe its is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale or company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, becasue your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security fo any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect our personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our "site" is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the "site", you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the "site". If we learn that personal information from users less that 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take responsible measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the are 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: you may review, change, or terminate your activity with this "site" at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In short: yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THE POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us a email@example.com or by post to:
The Run Travel, Inc.
2388 Edgehill Road
Vista, CA 92084
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT